Contacting us to report NHS fraud

You can report any concerns or suspicions you have about fraud or corruption within the NHS or wider health group to the NHS Counter Fraud Authority by calling our FREE 24hr confidential fraud reporting hotline powered by Crimestoppers on 0800 028 4060.
You can also make a report to the NHSCFA using our online NHS fraud reporting tool.

General enquiries

During the coronavirus (COVID-19) we are only able to accept emails as we are following government advice and working remotely. Therefore, we have updated our contact details to remove phone numbers and addresses during this time.

For general enquiries about the NHSCFA, please contact us via email:


Media enquiries

If you have a media enquiry, please contact the NHSCFA Media Relations Office:


Rianne Endeley-Brown (Media Relations Officer - first point of contact)
James Robertson (Senior Media Relations Officer)

Forensic Computing Unit

The Forensic Computing Unit (FCU) provides a comprehensive, professional service to recover digital evidence for use in criminal, civil and disciplinary proceedings.

The FCU can also provide a data recovery service for lost documents and an auditing service to assist in compliance with corporate policies.

Besides NHSCFA's own investigations, the FCU can provide forensic computing and other services for any NHS investigation carried out by an authorised person.

Please contact us using the details below, or visit the FCU pages for more information.



If you would like to make a complaint relating to the work of the NHSCFA, please use the contact details below. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days and a response provided within 25 working days.

We may not be able to deal with complaints within our standard 25 days, during the coronavirus pandemic.

Please do not use the contact details below to report concerns about NHS fraud. If you wish to report NHS fraud, please see details at the top of this page or visit the report fraud page.

For further details of the formal NHSCFA complaints process please read the policy below.