Freedom of Information request: 2018019
Request summary: Information regarding employment pay agreements and settlements for NHSCFA personnel.
Request date: 05/11/2018
NHSCFA response date: 29/11/2018
1. Name of the unions signatory to your main collective agreement covering pay and conditions.
Unison – NHSCFA Branch
2. Please state the settlement date of your latest collective pay agreement.
Pay negotiations are managed by the NHS Staff Council for all staff employed on Agenda for Change.
3. Please state the employee groups covered by the pay agreement.
All employees are on Agenda for Change.
4. Please state the number of employees covered by the agreement.
Total staff covered under AfC - 155
5. Please provide a copy of your latest pay agreement.
Please refer to National NHS Staff Council documentation which is publicly available on www.nhsemployers.org
6. Was the latest pay settlement under the remit of the 2018/19 Civil Service pay guidance?
No. Under the National NHS Staff Council negotiation arrangements
7. Please list the current grades and pay rates together with the previous year’s grades and rates for the below roles or their equivalents:
This is not applicable. The civil service grades do not map across to the AfC roles as they are carried out under separate job evaluation schemes with separate grading and role structures. The pay rates for NHS AfC grades for the current and all previous years are publicly available on line at: www.nhsemployers.org
8. Please give details of any individual performance-related increases paid in terms of the percentage of the paybill allocated to fund these awards and please state whether these were consolidated or non-consolidated.
There is no individual performance related pay scheme in place for an NHSCFA employee.
9. Please state the overall paybill increase as a result of the 2018/19 pay settlement (including employer National Insurance and employer pension contributions).
Estimated from the pay bill in March 2018 and the pay bill in July 2018, which was the first month the pay bill was applied for NHS AfC staff. Annual estimated pay bill increase:£151,356.00
10. Have any other changes been made to terms and conditions as part of the latest pay award?
11. Please provide the name and contact details of the person/s responsible for overseeing your organisation’s annual pay negotiations.
NHS Staff Council – please refer to publicly available information on: www.nhsemployers.org
12. If an agreement has yet to be reached please state the month in which you anticipate 2018/19 pay increase will be paid.
Was this page helpful?
Tell us what's happened so we can fix the problem. Please do not provide any personal, identifiable or sensitive information.