- The number of Freedom of Information requests you
have received in the past six months, broken down by
calendar month or a similar measure.
- Number of these Freedom of Information requests
which were issued after the 20 day working day limit.
- Number of staff employed overall by your
organisation (rounded estimate would be acceptable)
I am also seeking information on the resources your
body uses to answer an FOI request:
- Number of staff members who are involved in
generating the answer to an FOI (assuming those who hold
information in the organisation at 0)
- Of these staff members how many have answering FOI
requests as their primary responsibility.
- If possible please provide a simplified description
of the approvals process an FOI answer runs through before
being issued. Please list job title and directorate of those
who approve (I am not seeking names and contact details)
Can you provide details on the training a staff
member receives before they begin handling FOIs:
- Are they trained in-house or by an external
agency? If the latter can you provide details.
- If an external agency provided the training can
you provide an estimate of the cost per person of this
- If held can you provide the business case
presented to the Senior Management Team for the
expenditure on training.
In response to your request:
- The number of Freedom of Information requests
received since 7th November 2018 is:
No responses exceeded the 20 working day limit.
- NHS Counter Fraud Authority employs 165 staff
I am unable to provide this information as the
number of staff involved in generating the answer to a
Freedom of Information request is not recorded information.
- 1 staff member has answering FOI requests as their
- Freedom of Information responses are approved by
staff at a senior level who are responsible for the
management of the data requested.
|Business Support Services
||Information Systems and Analytics Manager
||Organisation Development Manager
|Finance & Corporate Governance
||Corporate Governance Manager
|Intelligence and Fraud Prevention
||Head of Intelligence and Fraud Prevention
||Head of Operations
- The person responsible for Freedom of Information
is trained by an external agency https://www.pdptraining.com/
- The cost of the training was £1745.
- Priority for learning activities is identified
through employees’ personal development plans. The
priority for training is linked to specific criteria,
which are linked to the business plan of the organisation
and the person specification for the role.