I wish to obtain the following documents:
- ICT/IM&T/IS Strategy – The IT department strategy or plans highlights their current and future objectives.
- ICT Org Chart – A visual document that presents the structure of the IT department.
- ICT Annual or Business Plan – Like the ICT strategy but is more annually focused.
- ICT Capital Programme / budget – A document that shows financials budget on current and future projects.
- The Digital Strategy document is currently being updated. The 2018-2020 version is the latest version. The document is attached.
- The structure of the Information Systems and Analytics Department is enclosed as an attachment to this email.
- The objectives and the deliverables from the current Information Systems and Analytics business plan is enclosed as an attachment to this email. Please note that this information is extracted from our Management Reporting Tool, where the information is recorded.
- The Organisation receives a capital allocation from the Department of Health and Social Care. This allocation is not divided between departments of the NHS Counter Fraud Authority. The Organisation’s allocation for 2019/2020 was £2.134m. The capital allocation for 2020/2021 has yet to be confirmed by the Department of Health and Social Care.