I am currently trying to build an updated view of 2021 Strategic/SME print supplier spend and page usage levels, as now affected by COVID-19, across the UK Govt and associated agencies/bodies.
- Who is your preferred supplier for MFD/Printer Hardware? (Please state in multiple suppliers)
- Please state the number of printers currently within the organisation, to include a breakdown of MFDs (multi functional devices), Print Room devices and desktop printers.
- What are your current annual page volumes? (split by Colour and Mono)
- What is the approximate annual spend for both hardware and services?
- What date is your contract due for renewal?
- Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
- Which person/role is responsible for procuring your printer contracts?
- The preferred supplier is Boxxe, CCS Media.
- Multi functional devices = 13
- Desktop Printers = 3
- ID Card Printer = 1
- Homeworker Inkjet Printer = 9
- Due to the effects of the pandemic this information is not held.
- All printers were purchased outright in March 2020.
- Not applicable.
- Direct award using the Health Trust Europe Framework.
- This is dependent on the value of the order. Either an internal procurement or commercial procurement route.