- Please read the following terms and conditions, which apply to any use made by you of information or other material contained on the NHS Counter Fraud Authority (NHSCFA) website ("information").
- NHSCFA does not offer or provide Information Society Services either directly or indirectly to children. To protect children, young people and vulnerable people you must be at least  years of age to use our website. By using our website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
- Content from the NHSCFA website is covered by NHSCFA ©copyright. Visitors can download material in accordance with the Open Government Licence. Should you wish to re-use the information you must include the following statement: "[NHSCFA Title of Information], NHSCFA Copyright [current calendar year]" This information is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence.
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of these NHSCFA web pages are controlled for these purposes by the NHSCFA. In accessing the NHSCFA's web pages, you agree that you may only download the content as detailed in the Open Government Licence.
- The methods of searching and presentation of information, certain information content, graphics, layout, design and other features of the NHSCFA website are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to us.
- We endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all of the information. However, we do not accept any liability for the use made by you of the information, neither do we warrant that the supply of the information will be uninterrupted.
- The NHSCFA website contains links to various websites that are operated by third parties over whom we have no control. We therefore do not make any representation - and do not accept any liability - in respect of the content, products or services available from such websites, or the business of such third parties. Any dealings with third parties accessed using the NHSCFA website shall be entirely at your own risk.
If you have any questions about using the NHSCFA website, or if you wish to report any violations of intellectual property rights or if you are seeking permission under these terms and conditions, please email email@example.com.