Where can you report other issues?

If your concern is outside the scope of fraud and corruption in the NHS, there are various reporting avenues available, including official NHS channels and organisations specialising in different issues.

If your report does not relate to fraud against the NHS in England or Wales, then we will not be able to look into it. The table below provides some pointers on who you can contact instead.

Fraud against NHS Scotland Report it to NHS Scotland Counter Fraud Services by using their online reporting form or calling the Fraud Hotline on 08000 151628.
Fraud against Health and Social Care (HSC) in Northern Ireland Call the HSC Fraud Hotline on 08000963396 or report online.
Fraud against individuals, or against organisations other than the NHS (including any frauds in which you are the victim) Report it online to Action Fraud or call their fraud hotline 0300 12302040.
Theft, including theft of property belonging to the NHS Report it to the police by calling 101.

In an emergency always dial 999.

We will typically forward the report to the appropriate body (e.g. the police), but it is better if you make your report directly to the agency which is best placed to look into it. This will ensure it can be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible.